Sunday, February 2, 2020

Arizone Mary & BG Show & Tell


Cookie was back to having a bit of diarrhea Saturday morning (2/1) which is worrisome, but we’ll just have to keep an eye on her.  

Michael did a quick run to the grocery store before leaving for his golf lesson, and I spent the day in my studio.  

I worked on sewing my new Carpenter's Wheel quilt into rows and then the rows to each other.  I just have 2 more seams and it will be all together:  





I also finally got my sewing tables cleaned off enough that I was able to trim Barb’s quilt:  


She’s going to come and pick it up on Monday.  

I spent a bit of time in the morning and afternoon getting ready for our guests, and at 5:30 they began to arrive….and I took NOT ONE PIC  
:~( !!!!!  

We had jalapeno stuffed poppers, and buffalo chicken dip and meatballs and raw jicama and broccoli and crab dip.  I made Paula’s yummy black cherry mousse for dessert.  There were 8 people at dinner (and one new theatre couple….YAY) and 2 more met us at the theatre.  The Fort Mill play is EXIT LAUGHING and I can truly say I laughed all the way through it…it is definitely a hoot!!!  We were home before 10 PM and read for an hour or so before bed.

Arizona Mary has been inspired by my Carpenter's Wheel and is working on one of her own...I love that she has more shades of colors:


And BG has been working on her One Block Wonder (OBW) and is working on the last quadrant:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.