Wednesday, September 11, 2019

customer quilt done, Phil & Gale, dinner at Chili's


My honey took Cookie for a walk Tuesday morning (9/10), while I got my blog out before cleaning up my customer quilt:  


I was hungry around 10 AM and my honey made me an egg/cheese/toast: 


which gave me enough energy to keep on going for the day :~).  

I got the binding done for both ‘leading’ quilts, and started to sew together the second one on the wall.  I got all of the blocks into 4 patches: 



and really wanted to continue with it, but I did intake on a customer quilt, so that had to take priority.

So….June called me in the afternoon….she said she picked up THE DREAM DAUGHTER (book) yesterday….and it’s terrible because SHE CAN”T PUT IT DOWN!!!!!  And she has lots to do!!!!  She totally understands why I kept reading it last week at retreat!!!!  So go out and get it!!!!!

I got just the backing for the customer quilt loaded up before heading out to pick up Gale & Phil:  


We headed over to CHILI’s for dinner and I had chicken enchiladas: 



while Michael had a fabulous looking burger:  



We sat and talked for quite awhile before coming home.  Michael made a small amount of popcorn and we settled in to watch the movie RED for the rest of the evening.



Here’s the list for today:

-borders for my quilt with brown leading    DONE!

-binding for first leaded quilt (8 strips)      DONE!

-second leaded quilt currently on design wall

-borders for second leaded quilt

-binding for second leaded quilt (8 strips)   DONE!

-QoV fpf started at retreat, all blocks done

-borders for QoV fpf

-binding for QoV fpf

-snowball quilt

-borders for snowball quilt

-binding for snowball quilt

-beds for animal shelter

-keep up with any customer quilts that come in   ongoing….currently
        one down and one to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.