Tuesday, September 10, 2019

customer quilt done, more AJ


My honey headed out for golf on Monday (9/9), while I did a bunch of clean up on my desk before working on a customer quilt.  I got Sandy’s quilt loaded and basted before leaving for retreat….but no program set up or bobbin wound, so that was first on my list.  



This quilt needed a lot of babysitting, so I only got strips cut for binding on 2 other quilts by dinnertime.  BUT, the quilting was totally finished by then:  



I read my book in the evening while my honey was out at a play reading group.

Here’s the list (with a few things added to include everything that needs to be done):

-borders for my quilt with brown leading    DONE! (it's all measured and labeled and on the pile of the other 15 - 18 quilt tops to be quilted!!)


-binding for first leaded quilt (8 strips)      started
-second leaded quilt currently on design wall
-borders for second leaded quilt
-binding for second leaded quilt (8 strips)   started
-QoV fpf started at retreat, all blocks done
-borders for QoV fpf
-binding for QoV fpf
-snowball quilt
-borders for snowball quilt
-binding for snowball quilt
-beds for animal shelter
-keep up with any customer quilts that come in

And a little more cuteness:

beautiful mom and daughter

yum - zucchini cake


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.