Monday, October 31, 2016

yoghurt & bread

Michael left for golf in Ballentyne by 8 AM (coming home after making up a bunch of strokes on the back 9 to get an 84) and I spent the day running around like a crazy person, trying to pull together crafts/food/booze/snacks for retreat….since we are leaving at 6 AM tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  After all of this waiting, it is hard to believe it is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I got yoghurt put together for my honey: 




got 2 runs or bread made 





and packed up all of my stuff.  I even fit in a visit to Donna…recovering from a mastectomy :~(.  June came over in time for dinner and Pat arrived at 8 to pack the car.  June and I were both beat by 10 PM, when we headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.