Monday, October 17, 2016

Michael, Janice's quilt, Barbara's quilt, baby quilt


My honey had breakfast “al fresco” Sunday morning (10/16),


while I headed to my studio.  I got Janice’s backing and quilt all ironed and loaded up,


got the pattern set up and finally started to quilt around 1 PM.  Barbara stopped by to pick up her quilt: 
















I think it is beautiful…of course I love the color combination :~).  I paused in the afternoon for a long visit with Susan (our neighbor), and Pat also stopped by to pick up a book and chat.  Michael ran out to get a pizza for dinner…and by 8:30 Janice’s quilt was all finished quilting:



and I had borders put on the baby quilt: 


Now that they’re on….I’m not sure which way I liked better…with or without borders…what do you think? 


Anyway, after that I got to relax and watch TV with my honey…because he spent all day loading up tickets in my chocolate envelopes….what a sweetie!

5 comments:

  1. I like the borders. It finishes it. In my mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I am not generally a fan of borders, this one looks great with the border you made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely like the quilt better with borders. BG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely like the quilt better with borders. Paula

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.