Sunday, June 2, 2013

Michael left early for golf on Saturday (6/1) and I headed up to the Lake House to sort all of the donations from our drive for the children’s homes.  We had many helpers and were done by 11 AM.  I headed home to get a few household chores done before heading up to the Lake House before 1 to meet the people who were picking up the donations.  After loading up the donations into 2 vans, I got home around 2:30 (Michael had just gotten back with an 84 and was very pleased!) and I was exhausted…I kept trying to get something going, but other that a little knitting, I couldn’t get moving.  Michael and I had the chicken and leftover orzo salad for dinner (he sautéed some mushrooms, then dumped in the sliced chicken and a bunch of orzo…it was yummy), and left at 8 PM for a party.  A theatre friend of ours has beaten back cancer for a second time, and another friend threw a party to celebrate.  There is nothing like a party with mostly theatre people…they are a different breed and it was totally fun and funny!  We got home after 10 and read for just a bit before hitting the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.