Sunday, June 23, 2013

blueberries

(to THE EAST BRANCH)...if I knew who you were, next time I bake the cinnamon bread...I would BRING you some...under the radar of course!)


Michael left before 8 for golf Saturday morning (6/22) and I made Rice Krispy Treats for probably the first time in my life!  I had some leftover Rice Krispies from I-don’t-know-when and wanted to use them up.  I took a plate over to my neighbor who just had surgery and put the rest in Michael’s cookie jar (except for the few that went in my tummy J).  I had a quick breakfast, then headed to my studio to continue working on my latest addiction….the woven bags.  I stopped around lunch to help Beth for just a bit with a knitting problem, and then to open the KNITPICKS box and ooo and ahhh with Jan.  Michael came home while we were visiting with a barely-under-90, 89 from his round of golf.

While playing with the dog, Michael came in with a second harvest of blueberries and said “we’re gonna need a bigger boat….I mean basket”!  YAY – we both love blueberries: 

 
I continued to work on the new bags until around 9 PM when I headed upstairs to watch TV and knit with my honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.