Thursday, June 6, 2013

Donna and I left for our mammograms on Wednesday (6/5) while Michael was standing outside trying to pretend he wasn’t feeling the rain  J (since he had a golf date scheduled).  Our mammograms were done remarkably early, so we didn’t end up going out to lunch, instead we wandered through BJ’s picking up stuff we needed and finally headed on home.  Although the skies looked threatening all day, it stopped raining, so Michael was out golfing when I got home.  I spent the afternoon knitting on my sweater, before making baked potatoes and tilapia for dinner.  The stage manage from BECKY”S NEW CAR fell in love with Michael’s alcohol ink paintings (who wouldn’t since they ARE beautiful) and she came over just after dinner to have a lesson.  I got the rare privilege of watching Michael’s TV, so got to see old VOYAGER shows, while knitting on my collar.  I put together dough for rolls for Thursday morning before I headed to bed.

This will by the last blog entry for awhile….at o’dark hundred Friday morning, Michael and I are heading out to Vegas for our vacation….stay tuned….we’ll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.