Friday, June 28, 2013

Anne's quilt laid out


Michael had another super early golf date on Thursday (6/27) and I got a few things done around the house before Jan picked me up for quilting.  Today was a class on a woven basket, but since I made the woven knitting bag, I didn’t take the class.  I sat and talked and knit with everyone else who wasn’t taking the class.  I was home just before 2.  I read my book for just a bit until Michael came home with a score of 87, then I headed downstairs to continue working on the quilt.  I am still missing one square from one of her beach buddies, which is a tiny bit annoying since they were notified first about signing them.  I can only sew 60% of the quilt together and I am desperately trying to finish the top by Sunday night.  I took a picture of it before I started so that I would be sure to get it back together the way Michael laid it out:
 
By 9 PM I had done all I could, and I headed upstairs to watch TV with my honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.