Monday, June 3, 2013

bread, roll, pizza

We had breakfast on the deck Sunday morning (6/2) and relaxed and read the paper for a bit.  After that I spent most of the day in the studio, knitting on my sweater (plan “C”, the single seed stitch takes a lot more time that the previous 2 collars…but I already love it) while Michael read for a bit before watching golf.  At 3 PM I headed upstairs to get some stuff done for dinner.  We were out of sandwich bread, so made new honey/oatmeal loaves (1/2 of one loaf went to neighbor Susan and 1/2 to neighbors Jim/Ann Mary):

I swiped 3 oz from the pizza dough to make a roll for Michael’s dinner on Monday (sorry picture fuzzy, I was probably too close!):

and then made a pizza – which was heaven!!!  Michael put sautéed mushrooms and a bit of sautéed onions on his side…I had the rest of the onions, a few mushrooms and red peppers:


We were both stuffed by the time we finished it, and just watched TV for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.