Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Michael headed to Triple A early Tuesday morning (6/25), just making sure of last minute details for his trip to Scotland in less than 2 weeks!!!  I didn’t get to see Nancy in the morning…she is dealing with some medical issues and really didn’t feel up to a visit.  I did a bit around the house…then headed to Stitch and Chat in the afternoon….I think everyone really liked my woven bag (I took it for show and tell).  Michael and Walt headed for the movies in the evening (NOW YOU SEE ME) while Jan and I sat and chatted!

Michael left early for golf on Wednesday (6/26) (coming home with another 78!!!!!!!) and I read my library book in the morning.  In the afternoon I finally got started on re-doing Jan’s embroidery and I continued working on it until I went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.