Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wednesday (12/28) was a fabulous craft, golf and square dancing day!  I spent all day in my studio, while Michael spent it on the golf course.  He got home in time for dinner and then we headed up to the Lake House for a 2 hour square dance.

Thursday (12/29) we were up early for a walk in the 24 degree (br-r-r-r) morning air.  We came home and set off for breakfast and a bunch of errands.  We were home by 1 and I spent the rest of the day in the studio, finishing this: 


Jan wanted one of the smaller rope totes and I told her I would make it for her.  She bought the fabric and handles and I finally got it done.  I bought some extra fabric and hope to do up 1 to 2 more for sale next year.

On Friday (12/30) we started cleaning for the New Year’s Eve party, and I also got another tote started.

1 comment:

  1. very pretty!! Once again, is that just the variation in the fabric that gives it the multi-color look?

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.