Thursday, December 1, 2011

Michael left for golf on Wednesday (11/30) and I buckled down to making more Christmas food….rocky road and minty crisps candy and some new pretzel toffee stuff.  Michael got home in time to help with some of it and to bag up all of it!  I also put together enough manicotti for 10 people, to take to one of our HOA staff  members who is having chemo, but also having company for the weekend.  I went up to the Lake House at 6:30 to check in all of the square dancers, then came home to knit and snuggle on the couch with my honey.  Here’s a pic of our Xmas food now, we’ve already run out of room on the buffet and have had to take space on our counters also…my goal is to be done by Dec 10th so that I can enjoy the rest of the month working on items I’ve been putting off:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.