Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sunday (12/18) was a wonderfully relaxing day.  Jan and I had a meeting in Pineville in the morning, and a terrific breakfast at IHOP afterwards.  We hit Michael’s on the way home to pick up several packages of beads for new necklaces!  I spent a lot of time in my studio, and the evening was spent snuggling on the couch.

Monday (12/19) was kind of a busy day.  I had a volunteer meeting in the morning and we got a update on how successful our Angel Tree project was.  In the afternoon, Michael had an appointment with a new ear place, in a town that was about 45 minutes away.  Well….they were running late and about 45 minutes after our appointment, they were finally almost ready to take us.  The problem was, the ear test was going to take about an hour, I wanted to hit one store on the way home…and it is 6 DAYS before Christmas…can you say rush hour traffic!?!??!?!  They are supposedly opening up a new office in a few weeks that will be right by our house, so we bagged that appointment, made a stop in Hobby Lobby and then hit the road, stopping for pizza at the Mellow Mushroom on the way home.  This is a new place and the food was AWESOME!!  I had a cheese calzone and Michael had a spinach/mushroom pizza, and 1/2 of both of our dinners made it home.  I knit a bit on a new necklace in the evening, while watching TV with my honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.