Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My friend Jan used to go to yoga 3 times a week.  She took a cruise in July and hasn’t been back to yoga since.  In an effort to get her back into it (and also because I could certainly use it myself!) we both bought fitness passes for the month of December.  Yoga is at 6:30 in the morning on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays….so Sunday night I laid out all of my clothes and set the alarm for 6 AM.  I jumped out of bed Monday morning (12/5), washed my face, brushed my hair and teeth, got dressed and headed on up to the Lake House.  There were lots of people there that I knew…but no Jan….6:45….no Jan….7 am….no Jan.  I got through the whole class and it was very nice.  I finally called Jan around 9 and she said she didn’t know what had happened.  She too laid out her clothes, set the alarm for 6 and got to bed early, but when she opened her eyes this morning…the clock read 7 am!!!  Oh well…maybe we’ll both be there on Wednesday.  I came home and just had time for a bite of breakfast before leaving for my dentist appointment.  I have been dreading this appointment because I knew something was wrong with one of my teeth…and yes…I have to have a crown put on it.  That will be happening in a couple of weeks…so I”ll have a long time to dread THAT appointment as well  J.

I spent the afternoon knitting, while Michael worked on his computer, and in the evening we continued to relax in front of the TV and knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.