Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tuesday (12/20) was an awesome day.  Nancy and Floy and I made a quick trip to Mary Jo’s.  I needed background fabric for my quilting challenge and Floy needed one piece of fabric…and Nancy went along to check out stuff!  We dropped Floy off on the way home and still had 1-1/2 hours to enjoy our regular Tuesday mornings together.  Of course….evil Nancy bought a new ruler that totally sucked me in!  I call her evil Nancy because she is the person who introduced me to you tube videos of quilting techniques.  Can you say THREE HOURS LATER…I am still on the internet watching videos of 100 new and shiny things I want to try!?!?!?!  Well, tomorrow (Wednesday) I am supposed to spend all day working on the challenge quilt for my Thursday morning quilt group.  Instead…I may have been sucked into a new quilt with this nifty ruler.  Will I stay the course?  Will I work on my challenge?  Will I succumb to the lure of the newest bright and shiny thing?  You’ll have to stay tuned J.

Before I left for knitting club, I finished a very small wall hanging for a friend:


and then stopped to get my hair done after knitting club, on the way home…..Michael was home, with a disappointing 91 from the golf course…but we had a nice dinner and then he left for the movies.  I spent the evening in my studio…working on my challenge  (so far….)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.