Sunday, December 18, 2011

Friday (12/16) was once again a busy day.  I was up early to get some cookies baked and one of my knitting students came over for some help.  I needed cookies for the memorial service in the afternoon.  After courageously battling a reoccurrence of cancer for 11 months, the head of our HOA died last week.  I thought it was going to be a very emotional service; it was standing room only; but it was just perfect.  A group of us had organized cookies and coffee for after the service, and Michael and I drove the leftover cookies over to the local fire & EMS stations.  When we came home, Michael sat out on the deck, reading his book….on the 16th of December…it was great!  We had a quick dinner, then I took off for band practice.  It was a wonderful night, but I have several songs to learn!

Saturday (12/17) was a very relaxing day…I spent much of it in the studio, while Michael got to get in 9 holes of golf.  In the evening we went out to dinner with Susan and Joe, and then on to the theatre to see CHAPS – A JINGLE JANGLE CRHRISTMAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.