Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tuesday (12/6) was a busy day from start to finish.  I got up early in the morning to start baking lemon bars and peanut butter cookies.  I had 2 lemons from the store, but also harvested an additional lemon from my Meyer lemon tree: 

I thought you’d like to see a comparison on sizes between my Meyer lemon on the left, and the store lemon (probably a Lisbon) on the right:
Quite a difference!  I was just finishing up baking the peanut butter cookies when Nancy arrived for our regular Tuesday get-together.  We retired to the studio (Michael was out golfing) and Nancy worked on square for a new quilt, while I finished sewing the ends in on a bunch of scarves.  We finished up around NOON and I took a quick shower and packed up a bunch of stuff and headed off to our Christmas luncheon for Stitch & Chat.  It was a wonderful party I got to meet some new people who had recently joined the club.  Jan and I knit for an hour after the party, and then attended an afternoon session of yoga.  When I finally got home, I got to relax for just a bit before Michael and I headed out to see TOWER HEIST.  It was a very cute movie and we both enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.