Wednesday, December 28, 2011

On Tuesday (12/27) my dear friend Nancy braved the elements (torrential rain) and came over to play in the morning!  We had a wonderful time (as always) and luckily, by the time she left, the sun was shining.  Joanne picked me up for knitting at 1 and although our group was teeny, tiny…we still had lots of fun knitting and talking.  I got in a little sewing before dinner, then Susan came over at 7 to show us a neat trick for cracking and de-shelling a big batch of free pecans.  At one point in the proceedings I was glad to have my camera to snap this shot of ‘sometimes there’s just not enough left to dirty a glass’:
 After the pecans were done and Susan left, Michael modeled one of his Christmas presents…I finished this vest back in February or March, but of course didn’t put it in the blog or her would have seen it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.