Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thursday (12/8) was quilting…and sometimes I feel like I have corrupted those people!!!  Sometimes it is just a drag to drag my sewing machine there…so I take knitting.  Anyway, there were about 12 of us in total today…..about 10 of us were knitting!!!…luckily my friend Nancy and another woman Loree were keeping our group honest by working on quilting things!!  When I got home, Michael told me that his hearing appointment had been cancelled….which was really great news for me since I had yet to unpack from the craft fair….the basement looked like a rummage sale had exploded on the floor, and the kitchen table didn’t look much better.  I had several hours to try to get things into reasonable shape before getting to sit down and weave for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.