Friday, December 23, 2011

Thursday (12/22) was a fairly good day…Michael and I visited the chiropractor in the morning, then I had a couple of hours to do 4 runs of my body cream for someone who wanted 20 more jars (after already buying 14 of them!!!  I asked her if she was EATING the stuff or what?)  We left at 12:30 to hit a consignment shop that Barrie (former student) told me about.  They loved all of my craft stuff and took it to display (and hopefully sell!!!) in their store.  Then it was on to the dentist for a crown….OUCH!  We were home by 5 and I was in a lot of pain…so I just kind of lounged around while Michael played pool.  Janice called after dinner and we had a wonderful chat…it seems like I haven’t talk to her in forever because she has been flat out with family commitments and getting ready for Christmas.  Jan stopped by to drop off a TON of books from a friend, and to pick up a necklace so that she could look for clasps for me.  I went upstairs after our chat and snuggled with my honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.