Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wednesday morning (10/26) I managed to sew in the ends on 4 new scarves:

before leaving to have my hair done at 10.  I got home from that, had a quick minute to pick up my knitting and Michael and we headed out the door to buy a washer.  I think it was a good thing I’ve been pushing myself to keep going on all of this craft stuff because all 4 of those scarves are SOLD!!!  The woman who had ordered 3 of them called while I was out doing my hair.  Anyway, we found what we think is the perfect washer, to be delivered on Sunday (Sunday?)  When we got home, I knit for another 15 minutes, then went out to deliver flyers with Judy.  We have only one more small pod to do and then we are DON-DONE-DONE!!!  Hope people come to the sale!  I got home in time to kiss Michael as he ran out the door to rehearsal, and again got to knit for an hour before heading up to the square dance to collect money for the dance and money for the name badges.  I wasn’t going to stay for the dance (since I didn’t have a partner), but John’s wife wasn’t there since she wasn’t feeling good, and John and I made up a third square…so I stayed!  I got home at 9 and knit and knit until Michael got home at 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.