Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Monday morning I had about 100 things to do and nothing planned outside the house, so I got busy early.  I finished up sewing the blocks that BG and I started on Sunday…I don’t have enough for a charity quilt and will have to cut more strips, but for the moment all of the cut strips have been sewn, stacked up and set aside.  The craft fair is this coming Saturday, so my focus this week will be on getting everything ready for that.  I did get another set of ‘candies’ stitched out for the secret project and spent much of the day and night labeling all of the stuff I will be selling.  As usual these days, Michael had rehearsal in the evening.

Tuesday was also a busy day….I got to spend only an hour with Nancy in the morning before going to a square dance meeting from 11 – 1.  At 1 I had knitting club, where I only stayed for an hour before heading to the grocery store and then home to bake brownies for Michael to take to rehearsal.  He left around 5:30 and I spent the evening continuing to get ready for the craft fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.