Sunday, October 23, 2011

Saturday morning Michael took a long walk to go over his lines, while I went down to the studio to begin warping up for a new scarf.  I saw a group of rayon chenille scarves at the Asheville craft fair and they were very beautiful; I decided to make up a few myself!  I got chewy chocolate chip cookies baked for Michael to take to rehearsal and he left at 1:30.  I wove for about 2 hours, but had to stop because of the pain between my shoulder blades.  I think I overdid it the other day in finishing a scarf, so I took a break and bound off the necklace I had knit on the previous night.  Well…the craft gods appear to have left me for a bit…one side of the necklace was 7 inches, and the other side was 5 inches….not good!  I ripped the whole thing out and started casting on again.  I got most of the way through the necklace, and a little more woven on the scarf before Michael came home around 5.  We watched TV downstairs for a couple of hours and then moved upstairs.  I kept knitting or weaving for most of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.