Saturday, October 15, 2011

Friday (10/14) was a day of running from the moment we got up until the moment we went to bed.  Michael left early for golf and I got roll dough made and a double run of hand cream before Jan picked me up at 8:15.  We headed to Mary Jo’s and bought a few things, had a quick lunch on the way home and got home around 11:30.  I had an hour to punch down my dough and bottle up all of my hand cream before my knitting students came at 12:30.  I had a 2 hour respite, helping them with their projects.  I kicked them out at 2:30 and had 1/2 an hour to form the dough into rolls, run to the bank for change for the craft fair tomorrow and change my clothes.  We went over to ‘linner’ at Susan’s house at 3 PM.  Joe and Anne and Bryce were also there.  Susan graciously agreed to move her dinner invitation from 6 PM until 3 PM so that we could attend a wake in the evening.  We had a scrumptious ‘linner’ and played cards for a couple of hours before leaving for the wake.  We were home by quarter of 9 and collapsed on the sofa.  I spent the remaining time before bed, labeling and pricing all of my scarves and Michael loaded everything into the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.