Friday, October 28, 2011

Thursday morning (10/27) we had whole wheat waffles before I left to pick up Nancy and head off to quilting.  I knit on a scarf while I was there…and got an order for a beaded necklace and an order for a scarf!!!  I am grateful for the success of my stuff…but I’m beginning to feel that no matter how fast I run…I’m still falling further and further behind!  I came home from quilting and got to weave for a bit before taking Judy to pick up her car.  Came home again and got to weave for a bit (again) before leaving to check people in at square dancing.  Home again…this time for good….weaving…kissed Michael good-bye as he left for rehearsal and continued to weave until he got home at 11.  Finished weaving second scarf…have about an hour of finishing work and then it will be totally done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.