Saturday, October 29, 2011

I got up this morning (Friday, October 28th) and immediate plunged into crafting!!!  got my second brown scarf off the loom (pictures eventually) and 2 more scarves warped up.  A woman came over to give me money for the play tickets for next Friday….and ordered 3 more scarves and a rope basket!!!!  I can see I’m going to be crafting away for a long time!  Michael came home from golf around 11:30 and we ran to the grocery store for grinders.  I had knitting students from 12:30 – 2:30and then it was back to the loom.  Michael left around 5ish for OPENING NIGHT!!!!  And Bob picked me up at 5:45 PM.  Bob is in a 40’s band and they had a practice….I went to try out as a singer….and I’m singing with the band at their gig next Saturday!!!!  TOO COOL….this will be a dream come true….I am very excited.  I got home around 9:30 and hit the loom again until Michael came home after 11.  He said opening night was very successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.