Sunday, October 30, 2011

Michael and I seem to get up later and later each day, since he comes home later and later each night!  On Saturday (10/29) we didn’t get up until 9.  After breakfast Michael concentrated on his lines, while I headed to the studio to continue weaving.  In the afternoon we moved my loom upstairs so that we could watch TV together, but I could still weave.  We watched a couple of shows, then he got ready to leave for the play and I got ready to leave for the symphony.  Judy picked me up at 5 and we had dinner at a great Greek restaurant on the way to see ‘THE DIVAS OF BROADWAY’.  Two women with incredible voices, singing show tunes with the symphony backing them up…heaven!  I got home just after 11 and Michael was already home.  Another performance under his belt….4 more to go!  We snuggled on the couch for an hour or so, then fell into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.