Monday, October 31, 2011

Jan and I were up early on Sunday (10/30) for a meeting in Pineville.  We hit Walmart on the way home for grocery shopping.  There are a couple of soups I want to make and I got all of the ingredients for them.  Michael had a matinee in the afternoon, and I spent the time cleaning and getting rid of stuff….got rid of 4 boxes of clothes and made a good start on the last 2 shelves of my cookbooks.  Michael was home at 6 and we ran bread dough over to the school teacher.  Did I tell you that I will be doing a bread making demo on Monday at the high school?  We will be mixing up a bunch of loaves, but I wanted to have something to bake so that it will be ready before class is over.  Once home, we opened champagne and made puffy things and just collapsed on the sofa to watch TV.  I did continue to knit on one of my scarves for part of the night, but by 9 I was pooped and didn’t do anything other than watch TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.