Monday, October 24, 2011

for sale - tan rayon scarf

Sunday morning Jan and I went to a meeting in Pineville, then went to IHOP for breakfast and to Michael’s for some supplies.  I found stands and cork board to display my necklaces…I think they will sell better on a background of black or white velvet.  I got to weave for a bit and finally around 3 PM, Michael went off to rehearsal and Judy and I took off for 2 hours to hand out flyers.  She is having an open house at her house of November 5 & 6 and she and another guy will be selling pottery and I will be selling whatever I have left!  Our complex has gotten so huge that we barely made a dent in the houses.  We’ll probably have to go out every day this week.  When I got home I had a bit of dinner and wove the rest of the night…I have a finished scarf.  It takes less time to warp up for a scarf….but just as long to weave it as it takes to weave a shawl:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.