Friday, October 14, 2011

The days just keep getting busier and busier….I need a rest from retirement!  Thursday (10/13) I was up early to pack up all of my stuff for quilting.  I didn’t actually quilt there….I continued to work on my knitted, beaded necklaces.  I managed to finish knitting one that I started Wednesday night and will sew on the ends when I get another couple done.  Many of the ladies stopped for BBQ on the way home and I got home around 2:15.  Ran around a did a few things at home before leaving for square dancing at 3 PM.  We both weren’t needed at square dancing, so Michael came home to go over his lines, while I stayed to help out.  I got home before 6, in time to kiss my honey good-bye as he left for rehearsal and return to the studio once again to continue to label and price all of my goods.  Before I went to bed I had everything done buy the scarves (of which there are many  L).

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at the craft fair! Take a picture of your table set up, if you can!!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.