Thursday, June 28, 2012


Wednesday morning (6/27) Michael left early for golf (coming home later IN THE MONEY with an 85!) and after walking with Beth I hopped on my bike and delivered a few items to the neighbors, returned books to the library and stopped at the farmer’s market for corn and a cantaloupe.  When I got home I started cleaning.  I did all sorts of extra cleaning jobs around the house and when Michael came home he mentioned how beautiful the house looked….I LOVE having a clean house!  I read a book for most of the afternoon and we picked up pizza for dinner, along with the corn (which Michael pronounced excellent!)  We watched TV and I knit just a tiny bit on a side project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.