Friday, June 29, 2012

entrelac sweater - 6 rows


Thursday morning (6/28) we jumped up early because Jimmy was coming over to install a spotlight for the beaded wall hanging.  I put a sour cream coffee cake in the oven (using up the buttermilk I had left instead of sour cream which I didn’t have  J) and took off to walk with Beth.  Michael took it out of the oven while I was gone and the house smelled just heavenly when I got home.  I got showered and changed and took off for a (routine) dermatologist appointment.  By the time I got home, the light was in and the coffee cake was practically all gone J (good thing I had a piece before I left).  I read a bit in the afternoon, and also managed to put a new color in the sweater: 


You know, the color at the bottom is a really pretty lavender that just doesn't show up well in these pictures.  Anyway, Michael and I had Chinese for dinner, then headed over to Kathy and Dave’s house.  Jan and Walt were already there and we had a great time checking out their house (they’ve only been in for 3 weeks and their house looks better than ours did after 6 MONTHS!!)  After the tour we sat around and talked for a couple of hours, and then had ice cream and toppings before heading home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.