Thursday, June 7, 2012


Wednesday morning (6/6) Michael left early for golf (and eventually came home with an 83!!!) and I walked with Beth, then rode my bike to the library to pick up books, to the bank to deposit a few checks, and to the farmer’s market for strawberries, peaches and sweet potatoes.  I read a bit in the morning, and headed over to Jan and Walt’s around 2 PM.  I was taking them to the airport and they were just finishing up packing.  They’re going to Rhode Island for the high school graduation of one of their granddaughter’s.  I hit Michael’s, Lowe’s and Food Lion on the way home, and then Michael took me out to a new, local restaurant for dinner.  We got home around 7:30 and I worked on a label for my wall hanging in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.