Saturday, June 30, 2012

michael breakfast, garden flowers


Friday morning (6/29) Beth and I went walking while Michael took a bike ride.  He had cereal (with fresh picked blueberries) for breakfast

and we both spent the rest of the day relaxing….reading…playing pool, knitting, watching TV…whatever!  Michael picked some fresh zinnias out of the garden: 


We got cleaned up after dinner and headed to Rock Hill to see the Shakespeare play that Michael dropped out of months ago.  There were several people in it that we know…and we sat with a friend in the audience…but those were the only 2 redeeming things about the play  L.  It was MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING…and although many people know that title, they have no idea what the play is about.  Coupled with the fact that about 1/2 of the people I couldn’t hear and the other 1/2 of the people I couldn’t understand (YOU try listening to Shakespeare sometime), the word ‘interminable’ went through my mind over and over and over again.  I should have knit through the whole play…it was light enough, but thought that would be rude, so I didn’t.  I think we were both glad when it was finally over around 10:30.  It was after 11 when we got home and after playing with the dog for a bit, we fell into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.