Sunday, June 17, 2012


Saturday morning (6/16) Beth and I took our walk and after I came home it was back to the studio to finish off the pillow cases (pictures when Michael gets home on Monday with the camera!)  Donna and Barry came over at 1 for a bit of knitting.  Donna finally got the yarn she will be using for an entrelac cardigan that she, Nancy and I will all be knitting.  The great news is…while we were sitting there knitting….MY yarn got delivered too  J.  I got to wind up 2 skeins after they left, then got ready and left for another singing gig.  We performed at a church fair from 8 – 10 PM  and I didn’t get home until after 11 (thank goodness grammy Jan and Walt were available to take care of Cookie).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.