Thursday, June 21, 2012


Michael left for golfing Wednesday (6/20) and I was supposed to spend the day cleaning and vacuuming and getting ready for my tea on Thursday…but I just did a little of that and then headed downstairs to work on my sweater.  I put in a lot of knitting, but finally decided my gauge was off and ripped the whole thing out  L.  I got it cast back on and started across the first row when Michael said ‘let’s go the ball game and have hot dogs for dinner’.  Well, that suited me just fine since I LOVE the hot dogs that the tailgators serve.  So, we carted off my knitting, and 2 cold drinks and Cookie and headed in our golf cart to the ball fields.  Donna joined us and there we sat, in 90 degree heat, both knitting on wool sweaters!  We had a good (if hot) time and just lazed around once we got home at 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.