Sunday, June 3, 2012

cinnamon rolls


Saturday morning (6/2) Michael left for golf (eventually came home with an 84)and I put together my first ever cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting for my knitting clinic:



I guess I should always tell people in advance when I’m baking…I had 7 people!  I spent the afternoon watching movies and sewing in ends on a striped sweater I am making.  No, this is NOT a Rorschach ink blot test…..it is only a portion of the ends I have sewn in: 


YUCK!!!!  And it’s taking forever too!  I made myself keep doing it, and by dinnertime had only 3 left.  I felt like I was such a good doobie for continuing to do it, PLUS finishing the beaded wall hanging, that I started something new while we watched TV in the evening J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.