Wednesday, June 27, 2012

entrelac sweater - 5 rows


I spent Tuesday morning (6/26) knitting with Nancy, the afternoon knitting with Stitch ‘n’ Chat and the evening knitting and watching TV….I now have knitter’s elbow (kind of like tennis elbow) and have to take a day off…but I DID get to add a new color: 




We had a quick and easy dinner that Michael said was in the top TEN of all dinners ever made!!!  I had a side dish worth of fettucini alfredo left over from dinner out Saturday night.  I took 2 zucchini’s from our garden and one yellow squash and a large onion and sautéed everything in a bit of olive oil until it got some good carmelization.  I added a tiny bit of seasoned salt, and put in the leftover noodles.  I stirred it around until everything was hot and that was it.  We ate the veggie heavy dish with slices of THE FIRST TOMATO FROM OUR GARDEN!!!  It was really pretty scrumptious and it will be easy in the future to make the alfredo part myself….so I have another quick and easy and relatively healthy dinner.  Michael said it needed more noodles, but I reminded him that I said it was going to be a veggie heavy dish...I thought it was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.