Wednesday, January 4, 2012

new basket

Tuesday morning Michael left to run errands, and I continued my de-clutter mission.  I’m trying to spend 15 minutes once a day in some room to go through drawers/closets/whatever and get rid of stuff that’s just been taking up space, but not being used.  Nancy came over around 10 and we had our usual gab session.  We finished up after 12 and I packed up all of my stuff and headed off to knitting club.  That lasted until 3, then Jackie came over for a bit of help on her sweater.  Michael went to see THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATOO, so he wasn’t here  when I got home.  I helped Jackie, had a quick dinner, then packed up and headed out to basket weaving class.  My friend (Bobbi), who already knows how to weave baskets, signed up for this class with me…then she goes off and books a trip to Ohio and misses the class!!!!  I ended up going and got some help from a really nice weaver…this is how far I got:


Everyone seemed to want to leave early, so I packed up too…I know Bobbi will be able to help me finish it once she gets back.  When I got home, I didn’t want to do anything else but snuggle on the couch with my honey…so that’s what we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.