Friday, January 20, 2012

Thursday morning (1/19) I was up early for a walk with Beth, and by 9:15 I was headed off to quilting.  We had a demo on beading, which was very timely as I am currently beading a wall hanging that I am determined to get up on the wall by the end of this year (needless to say it is a slow project!)  I got home around 2 and had a couple of hours to putz around before getting dressed and picking up Beth and Bill for dinner.  We were invited to a financial seminar at a local, favorite restaurant, so for once we decided to go.  The speaker was excellent, as was the dinner.  We were home by 8ish and watched a bit of TV before bed.  I continued to work on my striped sweater….still in the first color stripe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.