Tuesday, January 3, 2012

On Monday (1/2) Michael was supposed to go golfing in the morning, but his foursome ended up cancelling because it was TOO COLD (30 degrees at 8 AM).  We did a LOT of paperwork in the morning, and he finally decided to just put in 9 holes on our golf course around 11:30.  Beth and Connie (fellow knitters) came over for a bit of knitting help, and after they left I continued to work on paperwork.  I had a long talk with my friend Cathy (in Delaware) over the weekend…and it prompted me to FINALLY finish cleaning the last 2 cookbook shelves.  Here are the before pics:



and the beautiful and organized after pics:



My desk is still a disaster…but that will be left for another day  J.  I do, however, hope to make 2012, the year of DE-CLUTTERING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.