Monday, January 30, 2012

beginning of challenge quilt

Boy – This parvo virus sends both the dog and the owners through the ringer….it’s a real roller coaster of a disease.  Michael and I both went to bed Saturday night on a totally HIGH note after talking with the doc.  Sunday morning I was up early to pick up Jan for a meeting in Pineville.  We went to breakfast afterwards and I got home around 10:30, only to come crashing down.  The doctor called Michael while I was out to tell him that Cookie was vomiting overnight  L.  I think it put both of us in a funk for several hours.  Around 2 PM, Dr Duncan called (she is the one who has been taking care of Cookie from the beginning).  Dr Duncan indicated that even though there was a set back, she feels that Cookie has turned the corner and that it is only a matter of time before she comes home!!!!!!!  I can’t WAIT for that day to come. 

We had leftover Chicken parmesan for dinner, and I spent the evening cutting out more squares for the challenge quilt.  Here’s how it looks so far:



I know It might not look like much now…but I think it will be beautiful and unique once it is totally done.  Each of the flowers will be 3-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.