Friday, January 27, 2012

Thursday morning (1/26) we got an update on Cookie and she is still on a downward trend  L.  Michael left for golf and I left for quilting.  I got a bit of beading done on my wall hanging, and once I got home from quilting and Michael from golfing we took off to visit Cookie.  Normally all you can do is look at her through a glass wall…but I think they took pity on us, so we got to gown up and go in and hold her.  She has had constant diarrhea and her little bottom looks so raw.  I am taking hope in the fact that her gums are no longer white, but a little pink.  But she hasn’t eaten in 2-1/2 days and she’s such a little thing that she doesn’t have any reserves.  I am so glad we got to hold her.  We came home and had leftovers for dinner, then I spent the night working on my quilt challenge while Michael watched TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.