Saturday, January 28, 2012

Larry & Joanne & Deb & Michael

Before I get started with my regular post, I need to address something.  If you are getting these blog entries on an email feed (meaning you do nothing, but everytime I post, it gets sent to you as an email automatically), you can NOT just reply to the email.  If you do...it goes into a cyber 'dead letter' type office and I never see it.  If you want to respond to a particular blog, then on the bottom of the email it will tell you how to do that.  If you pick to comment anonymously, then put something like 'Jan in CT' so that at least I know who it is.  Then, when you comment using the same computer, it will automatically append your 'signature' to your comment.  If you don't wish to comment, but want to write directly TO me, then you should hit FORWARD on the blog email and type in my address.  I'm writing this because I've now heard from the second person who said to me 'you're not writing back to me'.  I'm not writing back becasue I never get your messages if you just hit reply.  Hope that clears things up....now back to our regularly scheduled blogging:


Friday (1/27) was more of the same…Michael went golfing, I worked on my quilting and we both worried about Cookie.  They gave her some food at 8 which she seemed to keep down so that was good, but they gave her more food at 12 which she immediately threw upL .

Barrie came over to knit/play for a couple of hours and at 4:30, Joanne and Larry picked us up to go to PALM for dinner:


Our food was fabulous (for me lobster bisque, chicken parmesan, heath fudge cake, and for Michael garden salad, coconut shrimp, has brown potatoes and molten lavacake) and once we were home, Joanne and Larry came in for after dinner drinks and interesting conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.