Saturday, January 7, 2012

beaded necklace - golden

Thursday (1/5) I was up early to get roll dough made and rising,
then I nipped out for a quick walk with Beth.  I got home, shaped
my rolls and left for quilting.  We had a wonderful time…I got a bit more beading done on a wall hanging, then we had a wonderful luncheon and I got home around 2.  I had time to get the minutes typed up and sent out from quilting and to print out new attendance sheets before Michael and I left for square dancing.  I knit during most of our 2 hour lesson while Michael danced with a variety of women  J.  We had leftovers for dinner and watched TV for the rest of the night.

Friday morning (1/6)  Michael left for golfing and I left for platelet donation.  I stopped at Michael’s and Joann’s on the way home and got home around 2.  Beth and I took a quick walk, and then I got to watch a movie and knit while waiting for Michael to come home from golf.  He came home with an 88 and we had homemade pizza for dinner and watched TV.

Saturday (1/7) Michael left early for horseshoes, and after I took an early morning walk with Beth, I settled in to doing laundry, a little packing, and some sewing.  When Michael came home he decided to take some of his golfing ‘grips’ to be re-done while we were gone, and he also stopped at the consignment shop to drop off another necklace I had finished (click on the picture to make it bigger so that you can clearly see this tiger’s eye effect): 

We had pierogi’s for dinner….finished packing….and tried to get to bed early for our o’dark hundred flight in the morning….

1 comment:

  1. I finally enlarged the pic of the necklace -- it is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.