Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Michael’s golf got cancelled on Monday (1/23) which turned out to be a good thing.  Our baby (Cookie) was right as rain at 8 AM…but by 9 Am was sinking fast.  Throwing up, diarrhea, not eating, not drinking, not moving.  Luckily we had scheduled a ‘meet and greet’ with the vet for 3 PM….which turned into a ‘please tell us what’s wrong and how to fix it’ session.  Cookie got several shots, and some pills and slept all of the day on my lap or Michael’s lap.  Jan and I did manage a visit to AC Moore, Hobby Lobby and Costco, but once I was home at 2:30, I stuck close by.  We ended up having pierogi’s for dinner (yum – potato and cheese!) and watching TV and knitting the rest of the evening.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!! She (he?) is adorable!!! I hope nothing seriously wrong... Must have details!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.