Wednesday, February 6, 2013


Tuesday (2/5) was a typical fun day!  Nancy came over in the morning and as usual we had about a hundred things to talk about.  At least she got some skeins wound while she was here….me?  I didn’t get anything done  J.  When Nancy left, I called up Jan and we headed to the grocery store to get the rest of the foods I needed to start my anti-inflammatory eating!  I was home by 1:30 and headed up just a bit late to Stitch ‘n’ Chat.  Nancy A happened to bring her IPOD, so we spent a bit of time looking at that.  She has lots of really interesting pictures on it, and she also found a website with a knitting pattern I like.  I got home around 3:30 and read for a bit before leaving at 5:40 to pick up Jan and Walt.  Jan and I made a quick stop at MICHAEL’S for some yarn, while Michael and Walt headed to the theatre to buy our movie tickets.  We saw LES MISERABLES…..oh my….it was my first time….what a stirring and sad story!  And I don’t know who people can actually sing and cry at the same time…but they did!  We were home by 10 and read for about an hour before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.