Tuesday, February 5, 2013


BG has been following an anti-inflammatory eating plan for over a week with great success.  She has already noticed a difference in her body and I’m ready to sign up!  I have had plantar fasciitis for at least 8 years (sometimes it is REALLY painful and sometimes it is not too bad, but it is ALWAYS there) and that is one thing she noticed….her feet have stopped hurting.  That’s enough incentive for me!  I had a hair appointment on Monday (2/4) around lunchtime, after which I spent over an hour in the grocery store trying to pick up everything I needed.  They didn’t have everything, so on Tuesday I’m going elsewhere so that I’ll be ready to start Wednesday. I spent the rest of the day reading and after leftover Chinese from the freezer for me, and my 7 minute shrimp scampi for Michael, I headed downstairs to do a bit of sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.