Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Cookie & Michael, scarf, kid's mittens


Michael and I headed out on errands Tuesday (2/19) morning…first the chiropractor, then to BJ’s for food, and finally ALDI’s before arriving home around 11:30.  I got my last 4 thank you notes done before  Joanne picked me up for knitting at 1PM.  As always, we had a good time and I got home around 3:30, changed clothes and headed to the studio.  I passed Michael watching TV and realized that he is not the only one that loves the quilt I made him:
I finally got all of the ends sewn in on 2 charity projects:

 





 

Jan and Walt came over around 7….Michael and Walt headed out to see SIDE EFFECTS, while Jan and I stayed home and watched TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.